Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Friday, August 15, 2008
We went out to visit the Bebo's homeland and had a mighty fabulous time!
At the LA Temple
*please note that my boy is so excited to see Disney that he shows the brochure*
My girl didn't care for the ocean water because it was too cold (smart girl)!
The boys didn't seem to mind.
Disneyland was a very neat experience and one that I would love to do again.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
my header yet but, so far I like the improvement. I like to switch things up a little bit every now and then. I guess that's why I like to buy shoes so much, you get something new, with out solid permanence. I want to thank Kelly for sharing her tips on easy blogging changes. Finally, someone helps me out!
I don't have any pictures to give to you I thought I would follow through with Allyson's Blog and see what you guys come up with.
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
So it was never a debate in my home growing up what type of pickle was in the refrigerator. KOSHER DILLS BABY! Since I have met my sweet man that has change to the sweet pickle. I have never liked the sweet pickle, but I tell you Bebo can put those things away. Now he has taught my boy to do the same. I recently bought myself a jar of pickles. Baby kosher dills to be exact. My little lady brought them into me while I surfed in webland, and she loves them (she never cared for the sweet)!!!!
So if you pickle, what's your pickle??
Saturday, May 31, 2008
It's so hard to find a groomer for your dog. It's a lot like a hair stylist, try to find one that gives a great cut at reasonable price....and now I've got the puppy. I even waited a week to be nice to the groomer not to over book him, and now my dogs look like Fozzy Bear and he goes and quits anyway!!!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
So now that it's warm enough to take the kids to the pool. (hehe, I DO MEAN SWIM FOR YOUR INFORMATION!) I have this issue, tell me if you have the same problem. You swim for an hour or three, and then come home. Have you noticed with kids is a challenge with all the stuff you have to lug around with you, anyways I digress. By the time you come home the kids are tired and you are tired. It's really the best time for a nap but you know you should put them in the bath for at least a rinse. If you do- there goes the nap! Aahh. I choose the nap, maybe the bath will come after.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Monday, May 5, 2008
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Saturday, April 19, 2008
So I(Brian) have been needing to clean up the garage, and have needed space to put the items I can't seem to part with. So I decided to build a shed last Saturday, and here are the pictures of the results. I still need to paint the outside of it, but I will save that for another Saturday, I don't like painting.
Friday, April 18, 2008
...but I have issues. It's a bit like chain mail for me. I like to get the letter/tag, that means someone thought about me, someone loves me, wants to know more about me, but I got to do stuff. Then I got to make other people, who are my friends and I loves and sometimes the loves me back, do the same. SO AGHHHHH!! Don't get me wrong, I love to read all about the details about everyone’s lives and how else to get your buddies to divulge? So do you feel my pain?
So here is what I will do- cheat! If you know me , this won't surprise you. If you don't know me that much, you learned a little bit.
Here are the Rules:
A. Post the Rules
B. Answer all the questions about you.
C. After you are done posting, tag 5 people.
1) What I was doing ten years ago: That’s 1998, so I was still living at home with the family before Mom and Dad took the big move out to East Texas. I was going to school full time at a local community college; I was fully involved in my pottery and backing it up with academics. I was working full time at Olive Garden as a waitress and attending the singles ward in Richardson. I was very self-involved and loving the life of a 22 year old!
2) 5 Things on my 'To Do' list today: What to do list? I always have to clean the house and figure out dinner. It’s a good day if we get both done. I’m hoping for the clean house today!
3) Snacks I enjoy: Milky Way. Dark Chocolate Covered Raisins
4) What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire: Buy a nice house, not crazy big, but in a neighborhood where I didn’t worry about having to call the cops for late night parties? Pay off the rest of the brothers and sisters houses. Set the kids education and missions up. Call Suze Orman to make sure that we didn’t waste the rest of wad on the wrong investments (since we are billionaires, we are sure to be on Oprah, and she has her #).
5) 3 Bad Habits: I’m a butt, and it can be off putting to those I care about. I tend to procrastinate until the bitter end. I’m a bit lazy.
6) 5 Places I've lived: Dallas, Farmers Branch, Plano, LE
7) 5 Jobs I've had: Sportstown, Receptionist at a Law Firm, College Bookstore, and Olive Garden
8) 5 Things People Don't Know About Me: I’m a bit obsessive about little things. I used to ride a unicycle when I was a kid. I’m mean as a hornet if you get me mad, but it takes quite a bit to get me there. (Don’t!) I love to go to shopping, but have a hard time buying. I have good intentions, but have a hard time following through.
and so I tag...
See I told you I cheat.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Friday, April 4, 2008
and I actually was able to get things accomplished around the house. I also felt very disconnected from the world. I couldn't get maps, check the weather, or get emails. Most important is that I knew that I was missing out on some good blog reading!!!! It's not very big and of course I managed the old school way, but the internet (with DSL) is now a part of my everyday use.
Would loosing the internet shake your world? Would you notice? and how?
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Never gets me moving, sad, but true. A naked baby with the look of fear and concentration, that will get me running!!! I'm talking about potty training for you out there who would like to help and chime in...
I think when I child is ready for potty training there a certain tell-tell signs.
*The kid hides when they poop in their diaper.
*They tell you when they go potty in their pants &/or in freaks them out after they do their number.
I'm easy going about potty training. I don't push the child. Maren's 2 years old and we have started the process of potty training. We go potty if she asks or if I see her working her magic. I reward her and praise her and make a big ordeal. My favorite technique is let walk around the house naked, you and they will learn real quick when they need to go the the bathroom.
Some of you are doing this for the first time and some are doing this with a different flavor. For my first time mommy readers out there lets give them our secrets of the trade.
Monday, March 24, 2008
I love my children, I do. They are cute, look the pictures prove it! They are smart. They are funny- they have to be to survive in this family. Maybe it is the challenges of being momma that makes it hard not to leave that television on all day long and stay in my office and play on this computer. It's really a great babysitter for these children of mine right now. Don't get me wrong I do get up, I do clean the house, and I do talk to and hug the children. Is it just me??? What do you do get yourself motivated?
Friday, March 14, 2008
Confessions of a Pioneer Woman. Now that I've told you, you might be doomed to several hours surfing and looking around into what she has created. Don't blame me you asked! What is so great, you ask? Not only does she archive the past articles that she has written and link them all to relatable topics, she tells them with humor. Oh, and my favorite part she has a link to another blog of hers of simple delicious meals!!!!!!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
...but I know it's because I am just plain nosy. It's almost like a mini-novel and if I'm lucky I might know somebody. One of my most favorite blogs is a woman I don't even know, but does that stop me? Nope. How often do you go through your friend's/ favorite blogs to see if they have updated? For me it's at least every time I check the email.