Saturday, April 19, 2008
So I(Brian) have been needing to clean up the garage, and have needed space to put the items I can't seem to part with. So I decided to build a shed last Saturday, and here are the pictures of the results. I still need to paint the outside of it, but I will save that for another Saturday, I don't like painting.
Friday, April 18, 2008
...but I have issues. It's a bit like chain mail for me. I like to get the letter/tag, that means someone thought about me, someone loves me, wants to know more about me, but I got to do stuff. Then I got to make other people, who are my friends and I loves and sometimes the loves me back, do the same. SO AGHHHHH!! Don't get me wrong, I love to read all about the details about everyone’s lives and how else to get your buddies to divulge? So do you feel my pain?
So here is what I will do- cheat! If you know me , this won't surprise you. If you don't know me that much, you learned a little bit.
Here are the Rules:
A. Post the Rules
B. Answer all the questions about you.
C. After you are done posting, tag 5 people.
1) What I was doing ten years ago: That’s 1998, so I was still living at home with the family before Mom and Dad took the big move out to East Texas. I was going to school full time at a local community college; I was fully involved in my pottery and backing it up with academics. I was working full time at Olive Garden as a waitress and attending the singles ward in Richardson. I was very self-involved and loving the life of a 22 year old!
2) 5 Things on my 'To Do' list today: What to do list? I always have to clean the house and figure out dinner. It’s a good day if we get both done. I’m hoping for the clean house today!
3) Snacks I enjoy: Milky Way. Dark Chocolate Covered Raisins
4) What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire: Buy a nice house, not crazy big, but in a neighborhood where I didn’t worry about having to call the cops for late night parties? Pay off the rest of the brothers and sisters houses. Set the kids education and missions up. Call Suze Orman to make sure that we didn’t waste the rest of wad on the wrong investments (since we are billionaires, we are sure to be on Oprah, and she has her #).
5) 3 Bad Habits: I’m a butt, and it can be off putting to those I care about. I tend to procrastinate until the bitter end. I’m a bit lazy.
6) 5 Places I've lived: Dallas, Farmers Branch, Plano, LE
7) 5 Jobs I've had: Sportstown, Receptionist at a Law Firm, College Bookstore, and Olive Garden
8) 5 Things People Don't Know About Me: I’m a bit obsessive about little things. I used to ride a unicycle when I was a kid. I’m mean as a hornet if you get me mad, but it takes quite a bit to get me there. (Don’t!) I love to go to shopping, but have a hard time buying. I have good intentions, but have a hard time following through.
and so I tag...
See I told you I cheat.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Friday, April 4, 2008
and I actually was able to get things accomplished around the house. I also felt very disconnected from the world. I couldn't get maps, check the weather, or get emails. Most important is that I knew that I was missing out on some good blog reading!!!! It's not very big and of course I managed the old school way, but the internet (with DSL) is now a part of my everyday use.
Would loosing the internet shake your world? Would you notice? and how?