Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sweet vs Kosher...

So it was never a debate in my home growing up what type of pickle was in the refrigerator. KOSHER DILLS BABY! Since I have met my sweet man that has change to the sweet pickle. I have never liked the sweet pickle, but I tell you Bebo can put those things away. Now he has taught my boy to do the same. I recently bought myself a jar of pickles. Baby kosher dills to be exact. My little lady brought them into me while I surfed in webland, and she loves them (she never cared for the sweet)!!!!

So if you pickle, what's your pickle??

12 comments:

Kelly said...

Definitely Dills for me....

diana said...

Dill all the way!!

emblair said...

How funny...a house divided in pickles! I'm with you though - love dills the best, but I'll eat just about any pickle. Yum!

Clinesville said...

Al you're crazy!

A Healing Within said...

NeNa's sweet/spicy pickles are the best!!!

Alicia said...

Yes they are!!! I have you know they started as DILLS!

Farrah said...

Definitely baby dills

Clinesville said...

Al, I still have that big jar full of NeNa's sweet/spicy pickle recipe. Please take some!

Jeni, Brian & Natalie said...

first of all... Bebo? That is belly button in one of natalie's books.. haha funny
SECOND, DILL is the way for me too!

Auntie Heather said...

Dills, definitely. I can't stand the sweet pickles, it's so unnatural! Although, BJ's mom makes these homemade "fire and ice" pickles that are a little sweet and somewhat spicy and I actually manage to enjoy those.

DeeAnn said...

To just eat as a snack? Dill's baby. But my mom's sweet one's ROCK on grilled cheese. (Yes, that's right, I said grilled cheese. Try it!)

Leisha said...

SAWEET!