Friday, January 2, 2009

I'll admit that it's been a long time since you have seen me in blogger land. I didn't have an excuse...until I came home to blog from my trip from Tennessee. We went to visit family over the Thanksgiving break and had a fantastic time. I finally had pictures and a blog to post. Alas, I could not find the camera. Have you seen it? I finally gave up yesterday and the new camera's battery is charging. We will have pictures to post in the future. It is one thing to forget to take pictures or choose not to take pictures, but not to have the option is torture.

9 comments:

Allyson said...

Sorry about your camera! That stinks. Maybe it will magically appear some day.....

Unknown said...

Sorry! But you got to get a new one, right? I left my camera at my grandma's house. It was already hard enough to get out there the first time, much less go back and get my camera.

Unknown said...

I am glad to see you blog again though!

Alicia said...

I did get a new one. I just need to get those pictures on the computer now.

Amanda Murdock said...

Alicia~ so happy to have you back! We are all like addicts! haha I can't wait to see some posts. I hope your family is all well. I miss you.

emblair said...

You got a new camera...hooray!!

Heather Atchley said...

Blah, I think I would have a stroke if we lost our camera! But glad you are back on....I stopped checking after awhile!

emblair said...

Hey you...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Allyson said...

OK WOMAN! Time for a new post!